Indian Agricultural Heritage [c.400 BCE-1700 CE]
Out of stock
Pages: 224, English
The main contents include verses, their interpretation which describe agriculture during the times and the practices followed.
- Vrikshayurveda by Surapala, Period: 1000 AD, Region: Central and Eastern India
- Krishi Parasara by Parashara, Period: before 4th century BC, Region: Sialkot, Pakistan
- Nushadar Fanni Falahat by Dara Shikoh, Period: 17th Century, Region: Central Asia and Moghal Kingdom
- Kashyapiya Krishisukti by Kashyapa, Period: Before 800 AD, Region: Krishna Godavari Delta and nearby areas
- Vishvavallabha by Chakrapani Mishra, Period: 1540-1597 AD, Region: Merwar-Udaipur
- Lokopakara by Chavundaraya, Period: 1025 AD, Region: Karnataka
- Krishi Gita by Parasurama, Period: 17th Century, Region: Kerala, Konkan
- Upana Vinoda by Sarangadhara, Period: 13th Century, Region: Bundhelkhand (MP and UP)
Originally published by Asian Agri-History Foundation and Green Infrastructure Projects Pvt. Ltd.