Services we offer
to support sustainable transitions to organic/natural farming and building viable community enterprises. If you are an NGO working on sustainable agriculture, promoter of FPOs, or a startup working in agricultural space, we can partner to provide any of the following services.
FPOhub is an initiative to build an enabling ecosystem to facilitate emergence of robust FPOs which in turn build livelihood and entrepreneurial opportunities for rural communities and help in transition to economically viable and ecologically sustainable agriculture. Each hub can can support 10 to 15 FPOs and can become viable in 2-3 years.
- Mentoring Support: Handholding support to develop strategies to become a viable business entity
- Business Development: Livelihoods, Business Development Services, Forward and Backward Linkages
- Market Linkages: Market Linkages, Storage, eNAM, ecommerce portals, MRT, Logistics etc
- Financial Services: Access to credit, insurance, schemes entitlements and other financial services
- Infrastructure: Planning and establishing infrastructure facilities for FPOs
- Input Services: Seed, bio inputs, Custom Hiring Centres, irrigation equipment, Farm tools etc
- Digital Services: Information, Market Place, Traceability, ERP System for FPO Management
- Legal Compliances: Registration, GST, Auditing, Certifications, Licenses, Policies, Governance etc
for more details visit: http://www.fpohub.com
Farmer Service Centres
Farmer Service Centres are one stop shop for farmers to provide all services. The service centre can be run by an FPO or an entrepreneur or an NGO. All backend support is provided by CSA and partner organisations.
- Extension Services: Supporting farmers into sustainable production needs better extension services which are focused on knowledge building and mentoring support.
- Trainings on sustainable production: Organic/Natural farming, Backyard Poultry, sheep and goatry, bee keeping
- Surveillance and farm advisories: Weather, pest and diseases
- Problem Diagnostics: soil and water testing, pesticide residue analysis
- Financial Services: facilitating access to finance, building financial literacy, managing data on individual credit behaviour etc will help farming to become viable
Loans for farming and livelihoods: institutional loans, short term loans from NBFCs, interest free loans for distressed
Insurance: crop and livestock insurances
- Input supplies: better quality assurance, discounted prices, linked to local producers/manufacturers
Seeds and saplings:traditional and improved varieties of seeds adapted to organic growing conditions, green manure seeds, fodder seeds, Vegetable saplings, fruit trees etc
Bioinputs: biofertilisers, biopesticides, compost, manure etc
Implements, tools and others:
- Custom Hiring Centres: pooling and sharing resources for better management and use
- Market Linkages
- Quality management for ICS/PGS
- Connecting to buyers
- Aggregation, grading and storage
- Access to entitlements
- Schemes and others: subsidies, schemes etc
- other services from governments: pensions, direct income support, compensations etc
PGS Organic Certification
CSA is leading PGS regional council accredited by National Centre for Organic and Natural Farming providing PGS Organic Certification Services since 2016. We provide PGS Organic Certification for the following in production
- Group of Farmers: 15-20 farmers adopting organic/natural farming practices can be certified for organic crop/orchard, livestock, production and beekeeping.
- Large Area Certification: We also provide Large Area Certification (LAC) when entire village transitions to Organic/Natural Farming and Gram Sabha and Panchayat passes resolution to this effect.
- Individual Farmer Registration: Click here
- PGS Peer Inspection Format: Click here
- Format for PGS Data Collection: Click here
We support establishment of rural bio enterprises which can produce the seeds, biofertilisers, bio pesticides, composts and manures and soil and water testing labs and link them to other FPOs and farmers.
- Seeds: traditional varieties and improved varieties parental lines supplied
- Biofertilisers: Innoculums of eight biofertilisers, IMOs and EMOs supplied
- Biopesticides: Trichoderma innoculum
- Composts and Manures: Winrow composting, enhanced manures etc
- Soil and Water testing labs: Soil Nutrients, physical properties, microbial profiling and organic transition plans.
I am a resident of the UK but Orginal from Andhra Pradesh, I am planning to run a start-up in this regard I am actually exploring what options are available with you or under your mentorship program which i can take advantage of in the Uk. I am even fine to be buyer.
thanks for reaching out. Would be happy to discuss about this. please connect with firstname.lastname@example.org for further help on this
I’m Looking for training/mentoring to my dad on organic farming. Could you please help me on whom to reach.
leave your phone no and details of farm location so that we can connect when we are organising a program. you can ping details on WhatsApp 8500283300 or call on 8500683300